Saturday, July 30, 2005

Gloria Arroyo, constitutional change, etc

I realize that a lot of people have been searching the internet for news and commentaries on Philippine politics, specifically concerning President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo and an ongoing saga centered around her bid to hold on to power.

In response to this, I have created a blog for the purpose of chronicling political developments in the Philippines and you can find this at Pinoy Biz on Politics.

Pinoy Business & Life Stories will, henceforth, be devoted entirely to economic issues and articles for entrepreneurs.

I will also come out with a personal blog, which will relate stories about my personal life.

This is an attempt to instill some discipline in my writing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...