Monday, July 11, 2005

Something way off topic

I am tired of the way things are happening in my country.

I live in a third world archipelago near the equator South of China and as much as I try to say good things about it (and there are a lot of good things about this country), I can't help but clam up everytime somebody tells me things are only bound to get worse.

What is tragic is that I haven't given up yet. Not by a long shot.

I suppose the root of the problem begins with my countrymen and the leaders they choose to follow.

My countrymen are some of the hardest working, highly skilled, and best educated bunch of people you can ever find. And it is only too bad that they allow themselves to be treated in such a despicable way.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...