Friday, August 26, 2005

When business is pleasure

I can't say that I haven't been waiting for this one particular shoot since the day I first heard of it and now that the shoot has been wrapped, I can barely drag my ass up the flight of stairs to sleep on my uber soft bed.

I told you that I had been hired to write scripts for the first season of Slipstream, a show solely devoted to cars, racing, and BABES. (The show will air on Solar Sports Plus on September 7. Hosts are Dominic Uy and Carlo Tirona. Watch out for it, these guys totally crack me up and they talk cars and races like it's the best thing since cold lager.)

Anyway, I got up at 3:00 AM today to prepare for a pick up at 5:00AM at Videogear on Tomas Morato, Quezon City. We would be hauled off to Subic for the shoot with our tripmaster and big boss Richard Santos.

The shoot was at the Subic International Race track. Despite being currently under major renovation, it suited out needs though our EP Pong De Leon, Director Mikko, and myself were a bit hard put to find great angles on the place -- it worked out nonetheless.

There we were, shooting footage of babes... I couldn't resist giving instructions like "More cleavage, more butt, more this... play with your shorts... play with your hair... could you turn around... kneel and arch your back...

Oh man! It was almost a dream come true!

I'll upload a couple of frames for you guys when I get Pong to send me some via e-mail. Alas, I didn't have a camara to bring for the shoot. Darn!

I'll tell you more about everything as soon as I've rested up. I just arrived from Subic and boy, some parts of me are still STIFF!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...