Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Looking for hot girls? Watch the PNTCC races.


Slipstream has been covering the Philippine National Touring Car Championship (PNTCC) 2005 season since last year and now that it has just capped the season with a no-brainer conclusion (with Jody Coseteng of ERG Alcotonic reaping the Championship prize), we are beside ourselves with a bit of grief at the prospect of not being able to see action on the track for a couple of weeks.

The 2006 season of the PNTCC 2006 is set to start in May, giving racers along with their crew and sponsors just enough time to gear up for another battle.

I got a chance to talk with one of my favorite race car drivers and race driving guru Kookie Ramirez. I am sure some of my questions were rubbing in the fact that he didn't win but one thing I really like about Kookie is that he can give a pretty humble answer. I asked him, just minutes after his last race about what he felt on days like this (days when a championship eludes him) and he said, smiling "Well, there's always the next race." God! I love this guy!

Anyway, let me get to the point of this post and that is to show you some of the action on the sidelines, which mostly have to do with some of the babes who graced the championship rounds of the PNTCC.

And this girl is Armi, so far and just by my account, the one with the prettiest face...



And, Armi along with her two friends will be featured in one of Slipstream's future episodes. They'll do some talking and some posing for us. Hopefully, they'll get spotted and may be they'll get a chance of becoming famous.

I really don't remember her name but she has that certain appeal most men would find irresistible... but resist they must, this girl is barely legal.

Ahhh, well, till next time folks...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...