Sunday, May 28, 2006

Light Speed Auto Show on June 10 and 11

I love autoshows...

The best one I've seen so far was the Manila International Autoshow (I am not really so sure about the title of the autoshow now because I into my third bottle of San Miguel Cerveza Negra). But, you know, for all its high power glitz and glamour -- what with all the spanking new models and very rare pieces of road art... It kinda lacked something... It kinda left you hanging a bit... Like, my problem basically is, some new cars are cool and all but customized cars and restored cars are what really makes a car show...

That's why I am definitely looking forward to Team Lightspeed's 2nd Autospeed show at the people's village in Tiendesitas (if you are on Oritgas going towards Pasig, just go past Meralco and MC Depot, you won't miss it). This car show has got a lot of soul.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...