Friday, July 21, 2006

Doldrums

I feel so burnt out and there is so much work yet to be done on a number of projects I've accepted. They're all paying peanuts so I have to pile up a good number of them to make sure I end up with a tidy pile in a month or two. Collecting the fees for these projects can be such a hassle sometimes and it's something I've learned to deal with

In anycase, I need a break. A long good one somewhere out of the city. I need to go to the top of some mountain or some deserted beach somewhere. I don't want to be near a telephone, cell phone or computer.

Wouldn't it be great to have some peace and quiet while watching the day go by slowly?

Right now, I think I can do that at Casa San Pablo, which was the location of our first shoot with Gene's Cuisine.

The place is sooooo charming, the perfect cozy hideaway that isn't crowded by too many people.



My perfect past time so far, when I was there, was lying down in a hammock beneath the large pine trees Inay had planted several years back. Oh, and those happy conversations with Boots about art, furniture restoration, and food.

Oh! I'll be back there.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...