Wednesday, June 10, 2009

3 hours to Anti-Con Ass Rally

Me and my friends are ready for the Anti-Con Ass/Anti Gloria Forever rally.

Some of us are protesting Con Ass and some are intentionally going in order to protest any attempt to extend President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo's term or give her a new term.

Some of us are just going there because they've got nothing better to do.


I'll try to blog, if it is possible at all from wherever I can get to plug in.

I am, as of this writing, holed up at a field office of sorts, soaking up all the cool air I can before the eventual marching and slogging around in the hot humid air of Makati.


Say a prayer for me, my friends, and my country.

(At the back of my mind, I am wondering if all the shouting and foot stomping later will amount to anything.)

God Bless the Philippines!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...