Thursday, July 21, 2005

Wondering what digital camera to buy

I usually buy expensive techno-gadgets around Christmas time and this year I plan to buy a digital camera as a present for myself, a reward as it were for being a good boy. Hehehe!

If you want to know what I am considering to buy, here's the list:

Pentax Optio 750Z has 7 megapixels, 5x optical zoom, 1.8 inch LCD screen. Priced around Php40,000

Canon EOS 20D has 8 megapixels, 5fps shooting rate, 9 point auto-focusing system, and ofcourse, you can change lenses. Priced around Php85,000.

Casio Exilim P700 has 7.2 megapixels, 4x optical zoom. Don't know the price yet.

Nikon D70 has 6.1 megapixels, 3 fps shooting rate, comes with a AF-S DX Zoom Nikkor 18-70mm lens and is compatible with DX, D, and G-Type Nikkor lenses. Worth about Php72,000.

What am I going to do with it?

Well, for starters, I plan to start offering my services as a photographer and on the side, I might even join a few digital photo contents. My wife has been telling me that I really have an eye for photography, plus the fact that she needs really good pictures to make oil paintings out of.

The prices are quite difficult to manage though, especially that I am considering to buy a professional camera and not one of those compact generic taiwan made knock offs.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...