Friday, May 12, 2006

Motor Sports babes...

I've been scriptwriting/directing for Slipstream (which will soon air on Channel 23 on Sunday 12:00 noon starting on the last week of May) and through the show, I've met a lot of people who figured quite prominently in the motorsporting community.

I'd like to give in to a fit of name dropping right now but I am not sure if the people I'll name will recall me or what's worse, will recall me for reasons like being the guy with a lot of stupid questions about motorsports.

I am a complete and utter idiot when it comes to sports, more so with motorsports.
Thankfully enough, there have been a lot of guys in the motoring community who were more than willing to share their years of knowledge with me -- some with knit eyebrows and others with a look of condescension. The only problem is, most of the times during my interviews with them, I can see their lips moving but I can't seem to understand what they were saying and worse I get distracted by some of the other things I see on the track. Like this girl here.


Or these girls...



Or this girl...


Or this girl...

Or this girl here....


But don't get me wrong here, I am not complaining.

1 comment:

you know who said...

sabi ko sa yo nakasabay ko sa jeep yan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...