Sunday, October 11, 2009

All about asses, jack asses, and the Nobel Prize for blogging about ass

Noelle De Guzman tweeted that I took a picture of her ass and the conversation I quoted about Kanye West at the blog awards never happened.



Below is the whole picture. There's Marocharim, there is Noelle De Guzman, the guys in the brown short sleeved polo is the secret assassin that Senator Jamby Madrigal hired to kill Good Times Manila, off to the side of the picture is Kanye West and some of the guys from Nobel who thought it would be cool to give US President Barak Obama the Peace Prize.



Just to be clear, I was really taking a picture of Marocharim.  But Noelle was in the frame, so I snapped away anyway before the guys from Nobel walked into the frame and started talking to them.

If I were indeed taking a picture of Noelle's ass, it would look like this.



Or perhaps this:




I don't know if anybody would find this even mildly interesting, compared to this picture.



The whole is much more interesting than the parts, in my view.

Noelle, I am sorry if this offended you and I plan to make amends.  Here's a picture of my ass just in case you want to return the favor and post it on your blog.



Of course, this is not really me but Mel Gibson who is rather famous for showing his ass in a number of his films.

But anyway, here's what I really wanted to say.



Because, as far as I am concerned, there are so many ways of getting attention for a blog.  Among the most popular ways for most people is to get hits on the internet is to go apeshit and scream bloody, fucking murder like this girl here.

Remember this paragraph?

"At around 1:30 PM today, at Valley Golf and Country Club, Antipolo City, Mayor Nasser Pangandaman, Jr., Mayor of Masiu City, Lanao del Sur, his father, Secretary Nasser Pangandaman of the Department of Agrarian Reform, and company, beat my defenseless 56-year-old dad and my 14-year-old brother to a pulp because of some stupid misunderstanding on the golf course."

As it turned out, Bambee neglected to say that it was her father who charged at the Pangandamans and attacked them.

And lastly, I stand by my allegation that Marocharim and the guy with the white Dutch cap talked about doing a Kanye West as well as a redux of Britney Spears and Madonna!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...