Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pinoy Buzz on TV

Pinoy Buzz appeared for a few seconds on ABS-CBN's early evening newscast on a report regarding the public outrage incited by Willie Revillame's remarks on the live coverage of Cory Aquino's funeral.


The only thing that has trumped this so far is Better Philippine's link from a PR5 news website, which is a better endorsement.

Oh and by the way, Mr. Revillame, I have nothing against you personally. I haven't met you in person and I don't know you well enough apart from what I see on TV.

However, I have a lot of friends who have at one time or another been on the set of your TV show and they don't have good things to say about your off-cam behavior.

I don't think you are completely aware of your impact on how people in other parts of the world see us. Are you giving us more reason to be proud or more reason to be ashamed?

For the meantime, welcome to the annex of jologs central.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...